Subject: Re: [boost] [UUID] Still alive?
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-14 10:16:37

> On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 19:16:24 +0200, Hartmut Kaiser
> <hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> > [...]IIRC, all what's left to be done is to request a mini-review for
> > the parts
> > criticized during the review. Updating the docs to use the quickbook
>
> I see. Then I should find out what these parts are, check them myself
> and
> - if I think they have been fixed the way the reviewers agreed on in
> May
> 2007 - request a mini review?

The two things criticized were (as mentioned in the review decision):

- incompatible license for parts of the code
- security problem with the initial random generator implementation

Andy already addressed a lot of other review comments (such as adding
serialization support, performance improvements, etc.). AFAIR, the only
thing really missing was the mini review. Code-wise everything should be
fine.

> > format
> > might be another thing, but this is not mandatory.
>
> The docs are HTML files - or do you know if they have been generated
> from
> another format than quickbook?

Yes, it's HTML.

Regards Hartmut