Subject: Re: [boost] [log] RFC: An alternative implementation is coming up
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-23 16:11:58

vicente.botet wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrey Semashev"
> <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]>

No, not yet. There are some issues I would like to address before the
review. However, I plan to request a formal review this winter.

> BTW, which is the John's solution that will be review (for the moment I
> see only log2 which was already rejected)?

There's another request in the review queue. Essentially, this should be
an updated version of the rejected library. Unfortunately, I haven't got
any feedback from John or Gennadiy, so I can't tell anything else about it.