Subject: Re: [boost] boost::signal poor performance
From: Hansi (hansipet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-24 01:30:53

I have tested already also a vector<boost::function> against the
boost::signal. The vector (able to disconnect during events) was about 2
times slower than boost::function.
I have made now also tests with the new boost::signal library which
should replace in the future this one. It is about 70times slower....
In the next days I want to make a comparsion with other eventhandlers..
I will post than the results.

Best regards
Hansjörg