Subject: [boost] Another Phoenix review
From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-27 13:45:41

I vote yes.

I learned functional programming from spirit and have used phoenix for
few years, even though it was tucked away in the library. I'm happy
that Joel moved it as a first level citizen of boost.

My favorite thing about phoenix, or functional programming in general,
is that it encourages you to think out of the box. I actively seek
out ways to make my code more "functional', and phoenix is an
important part of my toolbox. Phoenix and spirit are in my opinion
two of the top libraries on boost. Phoenix is mature and deserves to
be at the root of the boost tree. Thanks to the authors.

Tom Brinkman