Subject: [boost] [serialization] merge to releasse ready
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-28 14:15:21

I want to merge the current trunk version of the serialization library into
the release-ready version.

I've checked the wiki page and it seems that I've met all the criteria. I'm
just double checking.

There are some changes that I'm not included right now. Basically these are
the
original versions of certain modules located in the boost directory. E.G
boost/static_warning.hpp.
The serialization library doesn't use them any more and each one has been
modified to include
a #error -... in case someone has used them. I haven't recieved any reports
that this
has broken anything so I'm presuming that no other library - and perhaps no
user
application is including them. The question of whether these should be
removed
is separate from the above. I just thought I'd post this comment before
removing them.

Robert Ramey