Subject: Re: [boost] is_range metafunction
From: Joel Falcou (joel.falcou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-09 02:34:37

Daniel Walker a écrit :
> That sounds great. Nice that you handle constness. I would suggest
> adding support for volatility, as well, but yeah, sounds good so far.

I'll surely look like some big noobie but ... volatility on methods ?

> And of course, if expression SFINAE gets ironed out soon, we could go
> ahead and add BOOST_HAS_EXPRESSION and perhaps some metafunctions in
> support of concept-based introspection... or maybe a better term for
> it would be expression introspection. But one step at a time...

Currently I have*need* to have things like traits telling me if class X
supports concept Y but I have not enough expertise on how to handle this
but maybe we'll be able to craft this.

> Why don't we both package what we have, upload to vault, and then work
> out merging the two and adding the rest in another thread?

I can't see a 'bestest' plan ;)
I'll do my lil' package and upload it during the day.
Let's call it introspection_traits or something ;)