Subject: Re: [boost] is_range metafunction
From: Daniel Walker (daniel.j.walker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-09 14:54:13

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 2:34 AM, Joel Falcou <joel.falcou_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Daniel Walker a écrit :
>>
>> That sounds great. Nice that you handle constness. I would suggest
>> adding support for volatility, as well, but yeah, sounds good so far.
>
> I'll surely look like some big noobie but ... volatility on methods ?

Member functions can be overloaded on const and volatile - so called
cv-qualification. So, it would be good to handle each of the
following, for example.

struct t {
    void f();
    void f() const;
    void f() volatile;
    void f() const volatile;
};

I can help after I take a look at your implementation.

<snip>
> I'll do my lil' package and upload it during the day.

OK, no rush. I won't be able to get to this until this weekend, really. Thanks!

Daniel Walker