Subject: Re: [boost] [doc]Traduction of the documentation
From: Alp Mestan (alp.boost-dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-19 15:42:00

Hi,

Really sorry, of course I meant "translation" instead of "traduction"... I
realy gotta sleep much more :/

I have some users of our communité who asked me if it would be possible to
_translate_ Boost's doc. I know it's a huge work, but we'll maybe find many
people.

So I'd like to know if Boost's "moderators" would be okay for that.

If they are, we'll find the best organization to do that. That's not the
main problem.

For people on this ML who are interested, let me know it by mail at
alp_at_mestan.fr. Thanks.

Best regards.