Subject: Re: [boost] [doc]Traduction of the documentation
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-19 13:33:57

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruno Lalande" <bruno.lalande_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:22 PM

> Although it would certainly be a huge work, I'd be happy to
> participate to such a project, begin French myself. But given the
> volume of documentation to treat, I think we have to find at least 15
> people to be able to do that in a reasonable time. Anyway, if such a
> community can be found on this list, I'd be happy to be part of it.

Hi,

I'm spanish but I live in france since a long time. If there are enough
people I would also participate to the french transalation, in particular
I'm interested in translating Boost.Thread or Boost.Interprocess libraries.

I think that we will need a specific ML. Can we add a new mailing list
(something like boost-traslation-fr_at_[hidden]) for this traslations if
there is enough interest?

What about a spanish traslation?

Vicente