Subject: [boost] [1.37.0] pre-beta snapshot available
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-20 12:55:16

The boost-posix and boost-windows snapshots of what will become the
1.37.0 beta are available. See http://boost.cowic.de/rc/

It would be helpful to get confirmation that these look OK.

Past snapshots, betas, and release had been built on a Windows system,
but 1.37.0 is being built on a Linux system to try to avoid doc build
problems that plague the Windows variant. As always, separate svn
exports are done, requesting the appropriate line endings, but I'd still
like more eyeballs on this to make sure all is well.

I'd specifically like confirmation from Eric and Daniel that the built
docs look OK.

If all is well, I'll build the beta tomorrow. In the meantime, no
branches/release commits, please.

Thanks,

--Beman