Subject: Re: [boost] [1.37.0] pre-beta snapshot available
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-20 17:58:02

Beman Dawes wrote:

> I'd specifically like confirmation from Eric and Daniel that the built
> docs look OK.
>
> If all is well, I'll build the beta tomorrow. In the meantime, no
> branches/release commits, please.

I checked the .7z file and the docs look good. The formulas in the
accumulators docs came out ok, which is always the test.

I noticed one small problem ... in doc/html/index.html, Boost.Xpressive
is not listed. It is there in 1.36. There is something fishy here
because the stub doc/html/xpressive.html should have been overwritten
during the doc build process but it wasn't. As a result, any link to
xpressive's documentation gets redirected to:

http://www.boost.org/regression-logs/cs-win32_metacomm/doc/html/xpressive.html

That's a dead link. I don't know why only xpressive seems to have this
problem, but I don't have the time to investigate right now. :-(

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing