Subject: Re: [boost] Using allocator rebind on an incomplete type
From: Chris Newbold (Chris.Newbold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-27 09:30:42

The libstdc++ list implementation does not appear to impose the incomplete type constraint on allocators.

I realize that there is practically nothing that I can do about the constraints that Microsoft's list is imposing, but I did want to get a feel for whether the constraint on incomplete types is something that I should expect or whether I should just implement a Microsoft-specific workaround for the case I've run into...

-Chris