Subject: Re: [boost] [1.37.0][date-time] Breaking the log jam
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-30 13:34:59

I would disagree with this.

Holding up release to include changes for one library that should have
been done some time ago is exactly the situation which has created
so much problem in the past. Doing this will prevent benefits of the
current release-ready branch on all the other libraries from users
who need them now.

Release the current release-ready branch now.

Get the 1.38.0 process going now and put the date-time updates
into that.

Robert Ramey