Subject: Re: [boost] Reflection?
From: Jean-Louis Leroy (jl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-03 07:18:54

Hello Matus.

> I don't know if it's what you need, but you can look at the Mirror
> reflection/introspection library in the vault or in the sandbox.

I'm taking a look at it. It looks like my work picks up where yours stops.

It is certainly worth making my library capable of perusing mirror's
compile-time info. Or maybe my work should be merged in mirror...

I'll try to upload my stuff to the sandbox before leaving for vacation
this thursday.

> It is not difficult to make a polymorphic wrapper around the
> compile-time meta-objects provided by this library.

It's not very difficult but it's not very easy either, because you have
to deal with address adjustment in presence of multiple inheritance.

J-L