Subject: Re: [boost] Reflection?
From: Matus Chochlik (chochlik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-03 05:12:40

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Mathias Gaunard
<mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Jean-Louis Leroy wrote:
>>
>> Is runtime reflection going to be available in boost soon?
>
> Why runtime?
> A trait-based system like you describe would be best used with compile-time
> reflection...

I don't know if it's what you need, but you can look at the Mirror
reflection/introspection library in the vault or in the sandbox.

It is not difficult to make a polymorphic wrapper around the
compile-time meta-objects provided by this library.

I'm planning to implement this myself when I have the basic stuff done,
but currently i'm busy with some other things, so unfortunately
it is going to take some time.

best regards,

--
::matus_chochlik