Subject: Re: [boost] Fwd: [signals2][review] little REVIEW
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-12 05:25:57

Yes I know that doing test on a multi-threading environement is not eassy,
but
we can not deliver a thread safe library without the minimal unit testing
coverage on all the functionalities concerned by the multi-threading.
Please could you take a look on hwo the tests of the Boost.Thread library
are done.

Regards,

Vicente