Subject: Re: [boost] [TR1] Sun problems (again)
From: Ling Li (liling_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-13 10:51:20

Your workaround 1 is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot!

Workaround 2 doesn't help here --- it has already been used in Boost::TR1,
but as I mentioned in my original email, Sun CC avoids reload the standard
header <memory> (which is replaced by Boost::TR1's own memory.SUNWCCh), the
TR1 extension can't be found in the sun-test.cpp.