Subject: Re: [boost] Is Boost.Range broken?
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-23 01:55:18

on Sat Nov 22 2008, "Daniel Walker" <daniel.j.walker-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

> As far as I can tell from looking at the svn history,
> when iterator_range failed to meet the Range concepts, rather than
> changing iterator_range, the concept checks were gutted. If you don't
> pass the test, change the test?!!! :(

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. That's exactly the right thing to do
when the test is wrong. The question is, was it? That depends on the
documentation. Did the test match the specification before and/or after
this modification? Or, was the specification modified too?

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing