Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] Maintenace Guidelines wiki page
From: Henrik Sundberg (storangen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-23 08:07:24

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 1:01 PM, vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]

I'm sorry.
I thought a restriction was meant with "changes in the writing rights
of the authors". And I thought "Of course I think that this is a good
idea" referred to that restriction.

I agree with you to place such rules outside of the maintenance
guidelines. But I think that all author restrictions will make fewer
people interested in contributing to Boost. Subversion makes it fairly
simple to revert changes. Fix problems when they have occurred
instead.

Back to what I misunderstood; what does "that" refer to in "Of course
I think that this is a good idea"?

/$