Subject: Re: [boost] [MPL] new run-time algorithm: for_all
From: George van Venrooij (george.van.venrooij_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-23 12:43:30

Larry Evans wrote:

> Judging from the "what is it?" on that tinyurl, it is the cross product
> of the mplbook's exercise 7-8 mentioned in my previous post.

It indeed has similar behavior when feeding it 2 sequences as the cross
product, or to be more precise, an outer product (as you mentioned
earlier) since both sequences need not have the same length.

Looking at Wikipedia's definition:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_product then my algorithm produces
the outer product when called with 2 sequences. When called with 3
sequences, it generates some kind of 3-way outer product that I am not
able to find a good name or definition for.

Regards,

   George

George van Venrooij
Organic Vectory