Subject: [boost] [constrained_value] Review version
From: Robert Kawulak (robert.kawulak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-30 15:08:03

Hi all,

I've made some minor changes to the Boost Constrained Value library:
- reorganized the structure of header files,
- renamed saturating/saturating_int into clipping/clipping_int,
- using boost::swap where applicable (if you don't have it, you need to get it
from http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/branches/release/boost/utility/swap.hpp),
- made no_constraint policy public,
- now the stream operators are not defined if BOOST_NO_IOSFWD macro is defined,
- fixed identifiers containing "__" (not allowed by C++),
- fixed minor language errors in the docs.

The library is ready for the formal review, which starts this monday (1.12). It
is only missing the detailed regression tests, which will be added after the
review. Currently the examples file
(libs\constrained_value\doc\src\examples.cpp) can be used instead -- it uses
most of the functionality of the library and should compile and run returning 0.

As usually, the code and documentation can be downloaded here:
http://rk.go.pl/f/constrained_value.zip
The documentation is also available online here:
http://rk.go.pl/r/constrained_value

Any comments and problem reports for platforms that has not been tested yet are
very welcome.

Best regards,
Robert Kawulak

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV
will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein