Subject: Re: [boost] Running Boost Regression Tests
From: frederic.bron_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-12-04 14:57:30

I have the Downloading also but the regression.py that comes is not the good one (not the latest svn revision)!
# Dowloading regression scripts from http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/tools/regression/src...
Please look at what I get (attached file).

So the question is: what does the following command?

urllib.FancyURLopener(proxy).retrieve(
                '%s/%s' % (script_remote,src), os.path.join(script_dir,src) )

In particular, script_remote/src = http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/tools/regression/src/regression.py
but the repository is https:// is it the really the same file?

F. Bron

(See attached file: regression.py)