Subject: [boost] [flyweight][sun] internal compiler error processing a Boost.Flyweight test
From: JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-04 15:39:10

I' ve posted this to the testing list to no avail, resending here:

Hi,

I've recently added Boost.Flyweight to the trunk so that the
first testing results are coming out now. Sun Studio (all plaforms)
has the following issue when (seemingly) linking test_init:

>> Assertion: (../lnk/dbg_dbggen.cc, line 1806)
    while processing ../libs/flyweight/test/test_init.cpp at line 0.

*http://tinyurl.com/588y3e*

So I'm basically clueless. I'd be grateful if someone with access
to the compiler could investigate this issue a little more. I can
provide as much remote support as needed wrt to library
aspects.

Thank you in advance,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo