Subject: Re: [boost] [spirit] Library naming and sub-libraries
From: Jeff Flinn (TriumphSprint2000_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-03 11:18:17

Joel de Guzman wrote:
> Andrey Semashev wrote:
>> Joel de Guzman wrote:
>>> Andrey Semashev wrote:

> If I was looking for a particular library in Boost. I'd look at
> the categories. It's a shame that the current web interface lost
> this very useful page:
>
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_37_0/libs/libraries.htm#Category
>
> Regards,

I agree with Joel, that this was an invaluable view of the boost
libraries, and in my mind would alleviate many of the issues raised here
pertaining to new users finding the appropriate libraries, regardless of
names.

Is there someone who could get this page back to a more prominent place
on the website? I'd volunteer but I'm fairly illiterate in html. I could
probably get someone at work to help me over the next week. Any
suggestions on where it would be integrated?

Jeff