Subject: Re: [boost] C++03 unique_ptr emulation
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-03 13:20:19

Thomas Klimpel wrote:
> This has
> hit me when I tried to learn Boost.Build, because I downloaded the
> (extremely) outdated manual
>
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_37_0/tools/build/v2/doc/userman.pdf
>
> instead of the current one
>
> http://beta.boost.org/doc/libs/1_37_0/tools/build/v2/doc/userman.pdf
>
> and then subscribed to boost.build asking silly questions that would
> have been covered at length in the current version of the manual.

Interestingly enough, the above references are both outdated, and both

http://www.boost.org/doc/tools/build/doc/userman.pdf
http://beta.boost.org/doc/tools/build/doc/userman.pdf

seem to be up to date. I just tried reproducing my problems, but now both http://www.boost.org/doc and http://beta.boost.org/doc seem to point me to the correct versions (I can't remember what I did differently some seconds before). Now I'm confused. Perhaps it's really just a simple merge issue?

> Thanks much Thomas.

Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,
Thomas