Subject: Re: [boost] Proposed templated integer_sort
From: Steven Ross (spreadsort_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-13 02:09:59

How do I run Boost's automated testing on a single unit test, and how do I
create a new test directory in BOOST_ROOT/libs/algorithm/sorting such that
it gets executed? If someone could just explain how I run
libs/algorithm/string's automated tests, I'd be quite happy to copy how its
tests are written, and modify them to test sorting correctness. I've spent
over 7 hours so far trying to figure this out, and it's starting to get
ridiculous. I've read through the documentation of bjam and the Boost test
library and they don't seem to explain this.