Subject: Re: [boost] Pondering Futures
From: Johan Torp (johan.torp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-13 02:11:45

Oliver Seiler wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 5:28 AM, Johan Torp <johan.torp_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> See the first part of my thesis at www.johantorp.com
>> for an in-depth discussion.
>
> An excellent read; a nice single point reference for a lot of the
> things I've had bouncing around my head for the last couple years.
> Thanks!
>
> But of course now I'll have to go looking at all the references in
> chapter 6... :)

Thanks. Most of the chapter six links are really easily digested, especially
the video interviews. More interesting than most dramas :) Bear in mind who
is speaking though, a lot of companies have strong interests in pushing the
shift to parallel processors and software. Some statements and figures seem
exaggerated to me.

Best Regards, Johan Torp
www.johantorp.com