Subject: Re: [boost] 1.38 release schedule
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-13 11:38:48

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 7:53 AM, John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Since there haven't been any announcements, do I correctly assume that the
> 1.38 schedule is likely to slip by a couple of weeks?

The release reporting is still broken. We are waiting for the
Boost.Build folks to merge backed up trunk changes to the release
branch. That is supposed to fix the problem. Until we get release
reports, it doesn't make sense to go ahead with the beta.

So, yes, that probably implies a week or two of slip.

If you are asking because you (or other developers) have late changes
that it would be nice to merge, go ahead.

--Beman