Subject: [boost] [LibrariesUnderConstruction] new gil io extension
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-14 16:50:14

Hi there, I just found out about the LibrariesUnderConstruction wiki.
Is it possible to add an entry for the upcoming new boost::gil io
extension. The current version is stable and can be used without any
problems. In fact, I'm and other people are using the code in several
projects. Right now, I'm working on the documentation.

If possible please add the following entry.

== Boost.GIL.IO ==
 * '''Author(s): Christian Henning [mailto:chhenning-AT-gmail.com>'''
 * '''Version:'''
 * '''State:''' Stable
 * '''Last upload:''' 2009 Jan 14
 * '''Links:'''
[http://gil-contributions.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/gil_2] ( svn
repository )
and writing of/in image formats ( tiff, jpeg, ... ).

Thanks,
Christian