Subject: Re: [boost] Futures Review - Has the review been canceled?
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-18 16:12:36

Hi,

what is happening with the Boost.Future review. The authors do not respond too much to the posts. There iare not too much reviews neither posts.
There was a review sent the 6th - no comments. Another the 7th,the same
I have posted 6 post for discusion and no answerr since the 15th.

We are amready the 18th, the review finish the 20h and Tom, the review manager is not calling for reviews, neither pesting on the authors to answer the questions included in the posts.

We don't have any sign of Braddock since a lot time, is he hill?

Am I missing something? Has the review been canceled?

Tom please could you clarify these questions?

Thanks,
Vicente