Boost logo

Boost :

Subject: Re: [boost] [1.38.0] beta 2 release candidate
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-29 14:56:43

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 11:01 AM, <joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Beman Dawes escribió:
>> [...]
>> The final 1.38.0 release would then come about week later.
>> There are pending bug fixes for Boost.Python and Boost.Asio that are
>> not in the beta but Dave and Chris are planning to have ready for the
>> final release.
> I've got a bugfix commited to the trunk for Boost.Flyweight and am waiting
> for it
> to cycle through the trunk regression tests. Hopefully toolset
> steven_watanabe-como,
> which is the platform of interest here, will have refreshed by Sunday, in
> which case
> I wonder wheter I'll be allowed to merge to release on Monday. It's not
> critical (it
> only affects Comeau in a noticeable way), so it's OK if I'm denied the
> permission.

As long as you are sure it isn't affecting other platforms, sure, go
ahead once you see trunk test cycles.


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at