Boost logo

Boost :

Subject: Re: [boost] [1.38.0] beta 2 release candidate
From: joaquin_at_[hidden]
Date: 2009-01-29 11:01:30

Beman Dawes escribió:
> [...]
> The final 1.38.0 release would then come about week later.
> There are pending bug fixes for Boost.Python and Boost.Asio that are
> not in the beta but Dave and Chris are planning to have ready for the
> final release.

I've got a bugfix commited to the trunk for Boost.Flyweight and am
waiting for it
to cycle through the trunk regression tests. Hopefully toolset
which is the platform of interest here, will have refreshed by Sunday,
in which case
I wonder wheter I'll be allowed to merge to release on Monday. It's not
critical (it
only affects Comeau in a noticeable way), so it's OK if I'm denied the

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at