Subject: Re: [boost] [1.38.0] beta 2 release candidate
From: joaquin_at_[hidden]
Date: 2009-01-29 11:01:30

Beman Dawes escribió:
> [...]
>
> The final 1.38.0 release would then come about week later.
>
> There are pending bug fixes for Boost.Python and Boost.Asio that are
> not in the beta but Dave and Chris are planning to have ready for the
> final release.

I've got a bugfix commited to the trunk for Boost.Flyweight and am
waiting for it
to cycle through the trunk regression tests. Hopefully toolset
steven_watanabe-como,
which is the platform of interest here, will have refreshed by Sunday,
in which case
I wonder wheter I'll be allowed to merge to release on Monday. It's not
critical (it
only affects Comeau in a noticeable way), so it's OK if I'm denied the
permission.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo