Subject: Re: [boost] [1.38.0] beta 2 release candidate
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-29 16:05:36

2009/1/29 vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>:

> I'm not saying that the page web incuding the release history is not interesting. BTW, how we can go reach for example http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_36_0 from http://www.boost.org?

If you click on 'Introduction' in the right sidebar, then click on
'Version History' you get a list of old versions, click on the header
of a version to get to it's details. I've tried to make it a little
easier on the beta site, there's also a link to the version history
from the download page (so people can download older versions) and the
version history page is hopefully a little easier to use. I'll be
putting the new changes live soon-ish (I'm still testing and tweaking
things a little). Another simple change I'm thinking of making is
adding links to some of the most useful pages to the 'Welcome' part of
the sidebar (such as downloads, version history, groups, libraries) so
they can be easily found.

Daniel