Subject: Re: [boost] [1.38.0] beta 2 release candidate
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-29 16:09:04

2009/1/29 vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>:
> From: "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]>
>> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 2:09 PM, vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>> 1. The page http://beta.boost.org/doc/libs/ allowing to show some Boost library has not been merged.
>> Merged.
>
> How can we get this page on the beta2 distribution?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, the library list in the
distribution is at 'libs/libraries.htm' and is linked to from most
pages in the distribution. If you want to get the library
documentation on the web, someone with ftp access has to add upload it
to the website (I don't have ftp access). Then a few changes will need
to be made to the site so that it'll display beta documentation. In
the past, we've only uploaded the final release to the site.

Daniel