Subject: Re: [boost] Proposal/InterestCheck: Boost.Geom
From: Brandon Kohn (blkohn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-31 10:21:02

>From: "Phil Endecott" <spam_from_boost_dev_at_[hidden]>
> You asked about previous submissions. Barend and Luke replied; there has
> been one other recent one, by Brandon Kohn, announced here:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/180334. This has the
> disadvantage compared to the other two of a lack of documentation.
>
> Cheers, Phil.

Sorry for not being more vocal ;). I've been lurking a bit. My library has
been undergoing some fairly major changes including a few philosophical
shifts... so while I've been working on documentation, it tends to be in a
state of flux. I tend to be the programming type who likes to dive in and
document later (and yes, perhaps that is a bad thing.. but so it is...)

My latest efforts have shifted entirely away from algorithms and have just
been in trying to define the "Unified Theory" of geometry type systems. I'll
put this forward with documentation at such a time I think it's ready. If
there is an interest in what I've been doing (please note: this is not a
request for input or for anyone to take time out of their work/lives to look
at my code :D) the code can be browsed at:

http://gengeomalg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gengeomalg/

Cheers,

Brandon