Subject: Re: [boost] Proposal/InterestCheck: Boost.Geom
From: Anis Benyelloul (anis.benyelloul_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-29 11:27:05

Barend Gehrels <barend <at> geodan.nl> writes:

> If you're building a library piece you
> probably want the indirect approach. If you've a piece of user code, you
> probably find the direct approach more readable.

My purpose is to make the indirect approach as/more readable and convenient
as the direct one so that the user's won't have to tie their code to the
underlying framework's points and boxes (i.e they won't have to deal directly
with QPoints at all).

It seems that your purpose is rather: Provide lots of algorithms and make them
applicable to any type the user is currently working with (the user will still
have to know/use QPoints before passing them to the algotithms).

Or maybe I missed something?