Subject: [boost] Review process question
From: Christophe Henry (christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-01 17:36:45

Hi,

I just read the submission process page and being a bit new to this, I have
some questions. The page states that all the files making up a library
should be compressed into a zip file and posted in the Vault upon
submission.
- Wouldn't it be better to use the Sandbox for this? After all, this seems
to be quite the goal of SVN. It would also allow bugfixes who might appear
between submission and review. This leads us to the next question.
- Does it mean that while the library is in the review queue, it cannot be
changed? I understand this is a long process and it would be nice to correct
problems which might appear during this time. It would be also sad to stop
development too early.

Sorry if I ask stuff which is already broadly known.

Christophe