Subject: Re: [boost] SCons script for building Boost
From: Sergey Popov (loonycyborg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-03 04:35:08

На Mon, 02 Feb 2009 17:57:01 -0500
Stefan Seefeld <seefeld_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Out of curiosity: As I have complained frequently and loudly to Scons
> developers about the lack of correct dependency checks (especially when
> figuring out the exact header inclusions requires a full preprocessor,
> as is the case for boost's MPL !), I wonder whether this is now fixed
> with recent SCons releases.
No idea how well current SCons regex-based scanner handles MPL. But I guess
I'll see soon :)
Anyway I'm planning to eventually try to make a Boost.Wave based scanner
 in this project: http://code.google.com/p/scons-plusplus/

PS: where's the right place to make the branch: sandbox or sandbox-branches?