Subject: Re: [boost] [1.38.0] branches/release frozen
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-07 07:46:30

2009/2/7 vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>:

> There are other libraries that have been modified that should add an item in this page even if the changes are minor and even more when there are semantic changes:
> * Any (semantic interface change)
> * Compatibility
> * CircularBuffer (warning removal)
> * ConceptCheck (warning removal)
> * Conversion (lexical_cast)
> * Format
> * Rational (warning removal)
> * Serialization
> * Spirit
> * System
> * Thread (behavior change)
> * Units
> * Utility
> * Wave

Thanks for producing this list. If the changes to Utility are just the
addition of the swap library, then it's already in the announcement.

I don't think it's worth mentioning warning removals, if we go into
that level of detail the interesting changes will get lost in the
verbiage. Minor changes should be expected. That said, I don't think
we have a clear policy on this.

I'll take a look at the more significant changes later today.

Daniel