Subject: Re: [boost] Website news, 1.39 and Boost.Build
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-17 09:34:43

2009/2/17 Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]>:

> I have two questions about the news from website:
>
> 1. beta.boost.org does not list any 1.39 news, so it's not possible
> to validate that any addition to boost_1_39_0.qbk are ok. Can that
> file be somehow included?

The rss feeds have to be rebuilt before any changes show up. I haven't
done that yet as there's nothing in boost_1_39_0.qbk worth building.
You can either build them yourself, or just make your changes and I'll
fix any errors later. All that matters is that your intent is clear.

If you wish to build them yourself, there are some instructions here:

http://www.boost.org/development/website_updating.html#Feeds

> 2. How do I document Boost.Build changes? This is not exactly a "library".

Just create a new section - maybe called 'tools' or 'other changes',
whatever you think best.

Daniel