Subject: Re: [boost] [test] [gcc-4.3.2] check_is_close and check_is_small issues
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-18 20:34:05

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 3:06 AM, Juergen Hunold
<juergen.hunold_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Wednesday 18 February 2009, Kim Barrett wrote:
>>
>> I ran into this same problem with the upgrade. For the moment my
>> solution is to comment out the offending definitions for
>> check_is_close and check_is_small, and change test_tools.hpp:
>>
>> - replace all (8) occurrences of check_is_close with
>> check_is_close_t() - replace all (4) occurrences of check_is_small
>> with check_is_small_t()
>
> This is definitely ugly ;-))
>
> The real patch is avaiable at
>
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/49865
>
> And you might want to apply the second part which is
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/50388
>
> This fixes all warnings for me.

Thanks for these links! Did they apply cleanly to Boost 1.38.0 for
you? I tried both (in the given order above) and I got some rejections
when I applied them to a cleanly unpacked distribution.

TIA

--
Dean Michael Berris | Software Engineer, Friendster, Inc.
blog.cplusplus-soup.com | twitter.com/mikhailberis |