Subject: Re: [boost] [test] [gcc-4.3.2] check_is_close and check_is_small issues
From: Juergen Hunold (juergen.hunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-19 02:58:03

Hi Dean !

On Thursday 19 February 2009 02:34:05 Dean Michael Berris wrote:

> Thanks for these links! Did they apply cleanly to Boost 1.38.0 for
> you? I tried both (in the given order above) and I got some rejections
> when I applied them to a cleanly unpacked distribution.

Well, actually not ;-((
I think you can safely ignore the patch to utils/runtime/cla/parameter.hpp as
this just fixes a regression which happened in between the changes.
I'll dig further into this and ask the maintainer for permission to merge at
least the warning fixes to the release branch.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold       ! Ingenieurgesellschaft für
* voice: ++49 511 262926 57       ! Verkehrs- und Eisenbahnwesen mbH