Subject: Re: [boost] [fusion] C++0x support?
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-19 09:59:41

> Would the existing variadic template adaptation of mpl in the boost
> vault be helpful?

That's a good question. I had no idea that even existed. I'll take a look
tomorrow morning.

I'll also open up the repo for read access. I'm not sure that the goals for
my project align perfectly with those of the Boost libraries so the design
and implementation are a little different that those of the MPL. Besides,
the students to do some of their own work :)

why at least some of mpl and fusion could be merged, in
> particular the tuple templates.

Being the author and maintainer of neither, I'm not sure I can postulate a
good answer.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]