Subject: [boost] [synopsis] getting things up and running
From: Simonson, Lucanus J (lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-23 20:23:57

Stefan Seefeld wrote:
> Have you tried Synopsis (http://synopsis.fresco.org) ?
>
> I would be interested to help get things up and running again, if
> people find it useful.

I wasn't able to get the build to work with boost dependencies. I have a 1.35 installation, setup confirmed that the version of boost was >=1.35 under the prefix I gave it, but failed immediately after with an error that it couldn't find boost.filesystem.

I installed without boost dependencies and eventually figured out to set PYTHONPATH to point to lib/python2.3/site-packages under my installation directory, but am still not able to run it because it gives the error "no processor 'Cxx.Parser'" I tried setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to lib/python2.3/site-packages, but that didn't seem to work. The README instructions said only to set these two variables to the "appropriate" values. I guess I need more help than that.

Thanks,
Luke