Subject: Re: [boost] [Property Tree] Maintenance Takeover
From: Christian Holmquist (c.holmquist_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-11 18:56:55

2009/3/11 Sebastian Redl <sebastian.redl_at_[hidden]>

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to officially announce that I have, with Marcin Kalicinski's
> permission, taken over maintenance of the Property Tree library.

Much appreciated. It's a useful library.

I posted some comments to the list about property tree here:
http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2008/05/137861.php.

Mainly it's related to the default translator type being part of the ptree
interface. My suggestion was that property tree should not have a default
translator, instead a translator should be supplied by user in the get_xxx
functions.
The discussion died before reaching some consensus though.

Thanks for working on the project, we've had a svn snapshot version in
production code for a very long time already.
Christian