Subject: [boost] [Property Tree] Maintenance Takeover
From: Sebastian Redl (sebastian.redl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-11 14:46:26

Hi,

I'd like to officially announce that I have, with Marcin Kalicinski's
permission, taken over maintenance of the Property Tree library.
Over the next week I'll take a good look at it and see what there is to
be done for inclusion in an official release. At the moment, it seems
like the main problem is insufficient and outdated documentation. Marcin
also had other concerns regarding the library (performance and
interface), and I'll see if they should be addressed before an official
release as well. (Interface concerns are more pressing, obviously.)

If anybody has additional comments on the library, change requests,
performance data, or simple discussion of ideas, now is the time to let
me now.

Sebastian