Subject: [boost] [math] calculate derivative automatically.
From: Dongfei Yin (yin.dongfei_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-13 06:46:03

> I personally signaled my interest for something much more general than
> only derivatives. But as Dongfei's goal seems to be focused in that
> direction
Hi Bruno,

Actually, I do interesting in simplifying, not only derivative. If you have good idea,
we can work it out together if you don't mind.

Some times, a expression is simply for computer but not for human.
compromising is always needed, and it is hard to make a choice.
But as you said, just for compile-time integral value, things become easier.
Like the volume of hypersphere, when N = 2, after simplified, computation will be reduced a lot.

Dongfei.