Subject: Re: [boost] [math] calculate derivative automatically.
From: Bruno Lalande (bruno.lalande_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-13 10:01:50

Hi Dongfei,

> Actually, I do interesting in simplifying, not only derivative. If you have
> good idea,
> we can work it out together if you don't mind.

Currently I don't have much time since I'm currently busy with other
projects, so I can't really actively participate. But I can help you
if you want of course. I think the first step for you would be to
learn about Boost.Proto as it's really the tool needed for that. Learn
how to search/replace patterns in an expression. Then I guess you'll
have to search for existing math expression simplification algorithms
and see how they can be "translated" into Proto. I guess it would be
my approach...

Bruno