Subject: [boost] GSoC 2009 Status
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-13 12:15:25

All-

Our application to be a mentoring organization for the fourth year is
in, I'm idling on the gsoc channel and watching things develop. We'll
know soon if boost is accepted again this year, and at that time we'll
be able to start getting our mentors into the system.

Meanwhile there is a (currently empty) wiki page for project ideas:

   https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/soc2009

Please feel free to post your gsoc ideas there. I believe there will be
a stage soon where students will see that we are a potential mentoring
organization and will peruse this list, looking for things that interest
them... so have at it.

-t