Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Lite Version
From: Jean-Sebastien Stoezel (js.stoezel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-13 17:52:47

Vicente:

As I said in my email, it would be 30% of a couple hundreds kbytes of
ROM and 30% of a couple dozens of RAM.

To give you an example, lately I have been using FreeRTOS. This RTOS
is not POSIX and not supported by Boost. However I would like my
applications to be able to start a FreeRTOS taks using the thread
library. Same with semaphores.